Water Leak Detector Systems Save Property Owners Thousands Of Dollars
According to the institute for Business & Home Safety, an estimated 6.8 billion dollars worth of property damage occurred last year due to water. Insurance companies report that more than 85% of insurance claims are a result of water damage. A Water Alarm System Can Help Prevent These Damages!!!
If you own or manage a commercial or residential high rise, protect your business assets by purchasing an early warning water leak detection system from WaterLarm. The patented WaterLarm product assists to prevent water damage by notifying you whenever a leak is detected plus the location of the leak upon detection at the premises.
- WaterLarm sensor technology is a first line of defense against water damage.
- Receive an alert you when you are away from the condominium, building or facility.
- Maintain safe living environments by preventing mold and mildew growth as a result of water damage.
- A valve actuator terminates the water source of the leak.
- Prevent major flooding from appliances, hot water heaters, pipes, ac units, chillers and more.
- Protect floors, furniture, walls and personal belongings and avoid evacuation.
- Insurance company benefits are possible on premiums or deductibles.
- Our Building Water Alarm Provides Protection 24 hours a day.